BEC Canada is an authorized ETS TOEFL ibt testing centre in London, Ont., Canada.
The TOEFL iBT Course is very useful for the following individuals:
- Foreign Physicians, Dentists, Teachers looking to work in Canada (In order for foreign trained Physicians, Dentists, Teachers to work in Canada, TOEFL iBT is a mandatory test).
- Graduate students who want to continue their studies in Canada
- Students looking to apply to Universities that prefer TOEFL iBT for undergraduate admission
- Valid Student’s visa/Study Permit Required
- Ages: BEC Canada accepts students at ages 18 and older
- Good knowledge of English (Advanced ESL)
- Timing: TOEFL iBT Classes are offered year round and new applicants may start any Monday throughout the year
- The course is offered year round, and requires 20 hours per week.
- The course runs Monday to Thursday from 10.00 to 3.00 p.m. and on Fridays from 9.00 to 1.00 p.m.
- You will be given diagnostic test on the first day.
- You will be given a mock test every week to see your progress.
TOEFL iBT Score Requirements:
- For foreign trained Physicians, Dentists and Teachers, a minimum of 26 to 28 in speaking and listening components is required, and not less than 24 in reading and writing. Total score should be not less than 98 to 100 out of 120.
- Graduate Schools require scores between 88 to 90, and a minimum of 20 in each component.
- Undergraduate Schools usually require a minimum score of 88, and no less than 20 in each component, except for the speaking component where the minimum score is 22.
The TOEFL iBT test is an Internet based test and takes 4.15 to 4.30 hours. The test consists of reading, listening, 10-minute break, speaking and writing. Students must bring their valid passport as identification and their registration form.
To register please go to ETS website: http://www.ets.org/toefl